Thursday 22 August 2013

 

FASHION BLOGGER: MEERA NAVLAKHA

http://www.momentswithmeera.com/

 
model and mua: meera navlakha
photographer: katya schulz
location: hyde park
 
 
I have been so busy lately, with holidays and work that I only had the time to do a blogpost on this wonderful shoot I had with one of Singapore's biggest fashion bloggers, Meera. This happened almost a month ago and both of us headed to Hyde Park to explore the area. In the end, we found some very beautiful locations that I never knew could be found in London. My little model was more than cheerful and bubbly, happily posing and giving me her extremely charming smile. In the end, this series was turned into a black and white set as the day of the shoot, the lighting wasn't at it's best and therefore, it was easier and pretty if the pictures were in B&W, which also brought out Meera's beautiful face expressions.
 




 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment